TESOL / TEFL training in UK: CELTA course in Devon, South West England for students in Torbay, Brixham, Torquay, Paignton, Dartmouth, Totnes, Plymouth. TEFL training - full-time & part-time CELTA certificate, DELTA diploma for teaching English to adults.
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Devon: StudyCELTA provides internationally-accredited English language teacher training courses in Devon, on England's stunning south coast. Our English teacher training centre in Torbay (40 minutes west of Plymouth) has been running CELTA courses since 1996, and DELTA courses since 2005. It is based in one of Torbay's largest year-round language schools, and is close to both the sea front and the local train station.
Cambridge CELTA & DELTA Courses in Torbay: Courses offered by the University of Cambridge are the most widely recognised qualifications for English language teaching. Cambridge Certificate (CELTA) and Delta course modules will qualify and prepare you to teach overseas and in England.
CELTA Certificate Course - Full-time (12 weeks) - Part-time (20 weeks) - 120-hours total coursework - Includes 6 hours of teaching practice
The Cambridge CELTA course (formerly known as the RSA/Cambridge CTEFLA) leads to an internationally recognised qualification and is intended for people without previous teaching experience who wish to enter the profession of English language teaching to adults.
It is also appropriate for those with some EFL experience, but no formal qualification or training, as well as for teachers from other fields who are interested in developing a career in English language teaching.
DELTA Course Modules University of Cambridge ESOL Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (Delta): The Cambridge Delta is an internationally recognised qualification for experienced teachers of English wanting to open up career avenues to more senior ELT posts for which the DELTA is invariably required.
The Delta course is comprised of three modules, which are assessed individually:
- Module One: Understanding language, methodology and resources for teaching. - Module Two: Developing Professional Practice - Module Three: Focus on a specialist subject (TEYL, Business English etc.)
Although the modules can be taken at any time and in any order, our course has been designed to allow you to take all three modules.
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in the UK, Ireland and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
Study for an English teacher training (TEFL / TESOL) Certificate in Central London, or in 30+ locations throughout the UK and Ireland.
Learning at The TEFL Academy is one of the most productive ways to embark on your career as a TEFL teacher. We provide a comprehensive 120-hour TEFL Certificate course accredited by WTEFLAC (World TEFL Accrediting Commission).
As well as our Central London location, we also provide courses in Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dublin, Belfast, and dozens of other UK and Ireland locations.
Centrally located on Oxford Street in London's exciting and vibrant West End, Oxford House College is an English language school providing Certificate and Diploma courses for teachers of English and for people planning a career in English Language Teaching (ELT). Our school is situated just minutes from Oxford Circus Underground Tube station.
We provide courses leading to accredited University of Cambridge ESOL Language Teaching Awards. Both qualifications, CELTA and DELTA, are approved by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA). Our language tutors are highly experienced and qualified professionals.
Oxford House College, London is one of the best-known and most popular centres for teacher training in the UK. More than 1,500 teachers have trained with us. We are known to employers worldwide for the thoroughness and reliability of our teacher training programmes.
Our courses are accredited by the British Council and our prices are among the lowest of any accredited organisation. Our courses are available year-round, and students can start most courses any Monday.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate & Diploma Courses:
CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults):
- CELTA is an initial qualification in teaching English as a foreign language to adults. It is the best known and most widely taken initial English Language Teaching (ELT) qualification.
DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults):
- The DELTA course is for teachers anywhere in the world who have some experience in teaching English as a foreign language to adults.
Located in Liverpool City Centre, northwest England, Liverpool School of English is a British Council-accredited institution dedicated to providing a professional and personal approach to language learning and English language teacher training. We offer a 4-week TRINTY CertTESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) course designed for those with little or no experience of teaching English. We also provide a Teacher Knowledge Test (TKT) programme for established overseas teachers of English.
The Trinity TESOL cert is one of the leading internationally-recognised teaching qualifications and gives you the option of teaching ESOL in the UK or abroad. The Trinity Cert TESOL is an initial qualification for those who have little or no experience of teaching ESOL. This course will equip you with everything you need to become a skilled, knowledgeable, confident teacher of English as a second language.
Located in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, in the south-west of England, Inlingua Cheltenham is a private international language school that offers TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificate & Diploma courses, as well as a wide range of English language courses to both UK and international students. Founded in 1990, we have established an excellent reputation for our high quality teacher training and English language programmes.
We offer our Certificate in TESOL as a 4-week, full time course. We believe that this face-to-face interaction is the best way to study for a first TEFL qualification. Our Trinity College London Certificate in TESOL is an internationally recognised qualification - making it our most popular course. We also provide a Trinity TESOL Diploma course, as well as Business English teaching programmes and Refresher courses for experienced teachers.
Inlingua Cheltenham is part of the largest association of privately owned language schools in more than 40 countries. Our course trainers bring wide experience and extensive knowledge of teaching English around the world and including Europe, the Middle East, the Far East and South America. All our trainers are TEFLQ professional language tutors.
With locations in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, in the south of England, Intensive School of English & Business Communication (ISE) is an English language school that offers a range of Certificate & Diploma teacher-training courses to adults. We provide CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) & DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses as well as sepcialized professional development teacher training courses.
For over 10 years, ISE has grown rapidly, and has attracted students from more than 100 different countries. ISE has a policy of keeping a mix of different nationalities, so that students can learn in a multi-lingual classroom. Our flexible and high quality classes are designed for people who wish to learn quickly in a friendly environment.
ISE is an official teacher training centre for the University of Cambridge, offering CELTA, CELTYL, YL Extension and TKT for teachers of English in the UK and overseas (mostly in China, Iran and Libya).