Ontesol - Online ESL Teacher Training:
Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering internationally-recognised and accredited online TEFL / TESOL courses. Our TEFL / TESOL certificate and diploma course are available to students in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and worldwide. Our innovative online teacher training courses provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to become ESL (English as a Second Language) teachers.
Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies:
- The UK-based Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) is a non-profit making independent body responsible for maintaining professional standards in TESOL distance programmes.
- TESL Canada promotes excellence in the teaching and learning of English as a Second Language across Canada by promoting professional certification standards that are recognized in all provinces.
Our 100-hour online TESOL Certificate is recognized by ACTDEC UK Level 1, and our 250-hour online TESOL Diploma is recognized by TESL Canada Professional Standard 2 and ACTDEC UK Level 3.
Who takes our online TESL / TESOL / TEFL courses?
- People who love traveling around the world and who want to make a living by teaching English while doing so
- Gap-year students
- Teachers interested in working with immigrants
- Those who are looking for a career change
- Experienced teachers without a TESOL / TESL / TEFL or TEYL certificate
- ESL teachers who are teaching overseas but who do not have a certificate and need one to teach in Canada
- Non-native English teachers who want to obtain an internationally recognized TESOL certification from TESL Canada or ACTDEC
- International ESL students of an advanced level of English who either want to teach ESL in their home countries or want to improve their English skills
- People who are moving overseas or who plan to retire overseas
- Online TESOL Certificate Course (100-hours):
Ontesol`s 100-hour TESOL Certificate - Certificate of Educational Studies in TESOL provides graduates with the credentials to work anywhere in Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. A 100-hour certificate is considered as the international standard for TESOL/TEFL certification.
The maximum time given to complete this course is 3 months. Since no two people work at the same pace, or have identical commitments and study time, a 100-hour Certificate program may take from 3 to 11 weeks to complete. Graduates from the 100-hour TESOL course who wish to gain valuable teaching experience may take the 20-hour Practicum anywhere in the world.
- Online TESOL Diploma Course (250-hours):
Ontesol's 250-hour online course with Practicum is an extended version of Coventry House International's on-site Trinity CertTESOL and TESL Canada course! Since no two people work at the same pace, or have identical commitments and study time, this program may take from 8 to 24 weeks to complete. You can obtain all the benefits of an advanced on-site course from the comfort of your home and choose to take the teaching practice module anywhere in the world.
- Online TESOL Diploma Course (250-hours) plus 20-hour Practicum:
For those interested in applying for the TESL Canada Professional Certification Standard Level 2, the 250-hour TESOL Diploma and a 20-hour practicum must be completed. The 20-hour Practicum can be completed at any TESL Canada centre that offers the Stand-Alone Practicum or at any ESL school in the world with the help of a qualified supervisor
- 60-hour Online TEYL Certificate (Teaching English to Young Learners) Course:
The Ontesol TEYL Certificate course (Teaching English to Young Learners) has been carefully developed to address the needs of young learners. For the TEYL Certificate program the overall aim is to develop skills and confidence in working with young learners, familiarize with the approach that best suit children’s learning styles as well as adding an invaluable bonus to your CV or résumé and network with other TESOL graduates. This is a 60-hour online course which must be completed in a period of 8 weeks.
Ontesol provide free job placement assistance to our graduates. We have helped thousands of graduates to obtain a great teaching position for free through an extended network of schools and recruiters. Graduates also receive a list with information on how to find more than 10,000 monthly job openings in Canada, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and Australia as well as exclusive access to job offers from schools and recruiters that contact Ontesol on a weekly basis to request qualified teachers.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2 - Suite 700 Bloor St. West, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3R1, Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.