Online TEFL courses in Birmingham UK: Distance learning TESOL certificate programs, ESL teacher training for teaching English abroad as a second language. Online TEFL courses for students in London, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nottingham..
TESOL-direct: TESOL-direct based in Birmingham, England, offers high quality, competitively-priced Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) courses. Our certificates are offered by distance learning because this is the most cost-effective and flexible way to study. A great deal of thought has gone into the preparation of the course and we are proud to say that the quality and professional nature of our training is confirmed with accreditation by the College of Teachers, based within the Institute of Education, University of London, and recognised by the British Council as an accreditation body.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online / Distance Learning TESOL Teaching Certificate Courses: - 150-hour TESOL Certificate Course
- 110-hour TESOL Certificate Course
- TESOL Teaching Business English Certificate Course
- Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL) Certificate Course
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in Devon, England, Christian TEFL is an online TEFL/TESOL training organisation that offers accredited online TEFL courses for people looking to teach English as a foreign language in a Christian service environment. We provide professional distance learning TEFL courses that were created by Global English TESOL, one of the oldest and most established online TESOL organisations in existence. Courses include Advanced TEFL, Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL), One-to-One courses, and more.
We have partnered with some major mission organisations, such as Interserve so you can apply directly for a worldwide TEFL mission placement on completion of your course.
Christian TEFL is registered with the charity commission in the UK. Trainees decide on how the profits are divided between the mission partners. Take a TEFL course with Christian TEFL and go help spread the Gospel!
Earn a TESOL / TEFL Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the comfort of your own home or office across London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
A leading provider of distance education programs, International Career Institute offers three TESOL English teacher training study options.
Taught by experienced, professional tutors, our TESOL courses are carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments.
You may take your time in completing your course or you may decide to dedicate enough time to complete your course in record time. You will not be locked into a timetabled situation as with classroom study.
Student Testimonial: "Practical, fun, best thing I have done for myself in many years...I enjoyed every aspect of the program. I have nothing but praise for the program. Thank you!" - Daniela Werner
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in the UK, Ireland and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
Located in the centre of beautiful, historic Greenwich in South East London, UIC English London Greenwich is an English language school that provides quality English language teacher training in the form of internationally-recognised teaching qualifications from Trinity College London. We offer a 4-week on-site Trinity TESOL Certificate / Diploma course.
Trinity College London is a leading provider of qualifications for teachers in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), and is widely recognised by employers and education authorities around the world.
As a family run company, UIC English London Greenwich prides itself on the quality of courses and service that are provided. We are accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English, and we are also members of English UK and the ALTO group of language schools.
English UK and the British Council are partners in the world's largest English language teaching quality assurance scheme - Accreditation UK.
Located on Merseyside in the heart of Liverpool city centre, LILA was established in 2004 by teachers who identified a demand for top quality English language teacher training. We provide quality TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) courses including CELTA Certificate courses, an English Teaching Methodology course and a Teaching Knowledge Test prep course for experienced English teachers.
Our internationally recognized, externally accredited CELTA programme is carefully designed to ensure confidence and success in English so that you can access all the opportunities of the English speaking world. It is the world's most recognised EFL qualification and your first reliable step to teaching anywhere across the globe.
LILA is accredited by the British Council and Cambridge ESOL.
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK